Your rating: None
What do Hollywood celebrities Reese Witherspoon, Sienna Miller, Tori Spelling, Jessica Simpson, and Kourtney Kardashian have in common besides glamour and beauty? They are all celebrating their pregnancy with fashion and flair. Their growing bellies haven't stopped them from being the women of style that they are. Rather, their maternity clothes have drawn out their elegance and chic looks, making them more radiant and glowing throughout their pregnancy.
You can also don a fashionable pregnant look, at good prices and discounts, with Oksa's collection of fashion-forward maternity wear. They have a beautiful range of Australian-made pregnancy and breastfeeding clothes perfect for the new mums-to-be. What's great about their line, aside from making a fashion statement, is that they are designed for comfort and versatility while keeping them elegant and stylish. With style and practicality in mind, Oksa's designs are tailored from carefully chosen fabric and can be worn throughout pregnancy and beyond.
Maternity Wear Tips
When you look for maternity clothes, always consider comfort, style and functionality. Below are some other practical tips to help you make your maternity wear choices worthwhile and value for money.
- Choose maternity clothes that can be worn on casual outings, but can also look dressy with some accessories, jewelleries and heels. They should be great for day use and elegant for evening affairs as well.
- Choose maternity wear that can be used from pregnancy through nursing period and beyond. You should be able to use these clothes, whether you're pregnant or not, and still look stylishly sexy and amazing.
- Choose the same designs that you normally wear when you're not pregnant so you'll feel comfortable and confident - and so you can still wear them post pregnancy.
- Choose styles that will flatter or accentuate your physical assets. You don't have to cover up every inch of your body just because you're pregnant.
- Choose accessories - jewellery, scarf, bag, belt, etc. - to add colour and style to your outfit, especially if you're wearing a solid-coloured dress.
- Choose items that are stretchy, preferably without buttons and zippers, so it can be worn throughout pregnancy and beyond.
- Choose pieces that you can mix and match to create a variety of ensembles.
- Choose clothes that will grow with your body and show off your curves and some skin.
- Choose different colours, happy tones and bright shades so you'll feel happier and look more vibrant.
Here are some maternity clothes that are great for your pregnant and post-natal body:
- A-line shirts and dresses or empire cuts - because they provide plenty of space around the midsection for the expanding tummy
- Stretchy-waist maternity jeans and pants - because they can grow or stretch with the expanding belly and snug the body for flattering curves
- Feminine shirts - because they have longer hemlines that cover the belly and provide room for the growing bust
- Layers (cardigans, blazers, denim jackets) - because they provide warmth for the changing weather and body temperature.
You can be creative and look wonderful during your pregnancy without sacrificing style and comfort. And with Oksa's maternity line, you'll look fabulous without spending a fortune.
Maternity clothes perfect throughout your pregnancy and breastfeeding months. OKSA maternity wear is a collection of garments that can be used as pregnancy clothes and breastfeeding clothes to flatter any female form. Visit Oksa Breastfeeding & Maternity Wear and buy maternity clothing that you want.